Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a common hormone imbalance that affects around 4 out of 10 women. Girls as young as 11 upto reproductive age can get PCOS.
Signs of PCOS:
1. No periods, irregular periods, or very heavy periods
2. Extra hair on your face or other parts of your body, called “hirsutism”
4. Weight gain or trouble losing weight
5. Patches of dark, thick skin
6. excessive hair fall
For PCOS we advice the following treatments:
1. Weight management & hormone balance therapy
2. Lipolysis by laser or hifu ultrasound
3. Laser hair removal for hirsutism
4. Acne & scars treatment
5. Hair fall prevention and regrowth by laser & PRP
6. Treatment for pigmentation problem
7. Lifestyle modification advice
All the mentioned treatments are safe for all and very effective for PCOS treatment & prevention.
If you have some of the above signs, you might have PCOS. There may be other reasons that you have one or more of these signs.
We have very effective treatments for PCOS depending on grade of PCOS (how severe it is … mild, moderate or severe)
We manage Hormone balance, weight, acne , unwanted facial hair, excessive hair fall, skin discoloration etc according to the need of patients. We can assure you very good result.
In a thread lift, barbed sutures (threads) are used to lift sagging eyebrows and eyelids, deep nasolabial folds (those furrows between your nose and the corners of your mouth) or aging neck tissues. Your surgeon would use a thin needle to insert the sutures under the facial tissues. The barbs on one end of the thread grab and lift the sagging skin, and the teeth on the other end anchor the skin to the underlying facial tissues. No incisions or stitches are required, and no scars are produced.