just restore it
Androgenic alopecia (patterned baldness) is the cause for 95% of men and 10% women suffering hair loss which can be treated by Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). In 2011 researchers at Yale University pinpointed stem cells in the scalp of bald men as an underlying cause of androgenetic alopecia.
The researchers observed that when hair dies, the layer of fat in the scalp that comprises most of the skin's thickness shrinks. When hair growth begins, the fat layer expands in a process called adipogenesis. Researchers found that a type of stem cell involved in creation of new fat cells, adipose precursor cells, was required for hair regeneration. They also found these cells produce molecules called Platelet Derived Growth Factors (PDGF), which are necessary to produce hair growth.
Using PRP treatments we increase the concentration of your own PDGF around your remaining hair follicles and stimulate production of healthier hair - preventing hair loss and thickening your hair.
1. PRP stands for Platelet-Rich Plasma
2. An autologous (coming from the same person) preparation of platelets in concentrated plasma
3. The volume of the plasma fraction of the autologous blood with platelets that are above the baseline normal platelet level
4. Safe and promotes natural healing
5. It is considered a great alternative to surgery
6. A new effective treatment option for people who have severe forms of hair loss problems
7. Promote effective wound healing
8. Has skin-rejuvenating effects that are useful in the fields of dermatology and aesthetic surgery
9. Stimulate human dermal fibroblasts and improve wrinkling
10. Can increase the yield of transplanted follicular units for those with androgenetic alopecia
11. Has full complement of clotting and growth factors