Liberate your skin from unwanted hair
Laser Medical Center provides laser treatment to women and men for permanent hair removal. LMC the Long Pulse Nd YAG Laser is being used for Permanent Hair removal for face & body. This particular type of laser is very much suitable for the skin of South Asian people which is approved by the USA FDA-Laser hair removal. The unique combinations of laser & DCD Cooling system (DEKA, Italy & CANDELA, USA) make the Long Pulse Nd YAG Laser virtually painless & superior to the other lasers. It's a totally safe, effective and specific treatment for body hair removal.
How does Long Pulse Nd YAG Laser Technology work for Permanent Hair Removal Treatment?
Long Pulse Nd YAG works on the endogenous melanin - chromospheres mainly found in the hair shaft & in the hair follicle.
How is the laser Permanent hair removal treatment done?
Hair is trimmed just prior to the treatment. A hand piece with laser beams is moved over the area of treatment to give suitable laser energy to permanently destroy the hairs. After the treatment medicated soothing cream is applied.
90 percent unwanted hair is destroyed permanently usually within 6 sessions. But in case of underlying hormonal problem more session may be required. The remaining 10 percent hairs become very thin, fine & soft which are virtually invisible.
What is the time taken for the laser hair removal procedure for Permanent hair removal treatment?
The time of the treatment varies depending different body parts. As an example the hair between upper lip and nostril takes 10 minutes while the hair on leg takes about 2 to 3 hours.
What are the after effects of this Permanent laser hair removal treatment?
The treatment is basically painless however some patients complain of mild tingling sensation, (as a rubber bands nap to the skin). The side effect also includes minor redness and swelling, (like a mosquito bite) which disappears within few hours. Complains of irritation are minor and vary from patient to patient depending on the skin color & skin sensitivity. Most of the people see or feel nothing at all.
What is the time span between sessions of Permanent laser hair removal?
Time period between sittings depends on the hair re-growth. Average interval is around one month. However it varies between 10 days to 3 Months.